The CryptoExpo is a part of Traders Fair Vietnam, the biggest event for traders and investors. CryptoExpo is a one-day panel session focused on latest industry trends and crypto currency trading in general.
Crypto market is quite a young market, so there are new tools and updates every day which makes it difficult to keep up with. Having a great experience in the field of traditional financial markets Finexpo as an organizer brings out experts from stock, forex, future markets to share their experience and to take part in discussions regarding crypto currency and blockchain.
This event gathers speakers from not just Vietnam but abroad to lead people into the industry and expand the crypto currency market. They will explain the principle of successful investment, tell what the investment tools are, share about the risks and highlight on how it can be used in crypto market.
Crypto Expo event brings together around 2000 attendees: investors, analysts, crypto traders, business owners, top managers of crypto exchanges and everyone who deal with blockchain and crypto currencies on daily basis.
Key panel topics:
- Current situation and future predictions of crypto currency and blockchain;
- What is the expected value of Altcoins for 2019 and beyond;
- How to manage a cryptocurrency portfolio;
- Exchanges – the main criteria of choosing an exchange for traders;
- Rise of Crypto Derivatives: Market Demand and Trading Strategies;
- New products and services for investors.
More topics you can find at the website.
Make a reservation via the event web-site and get the access to the incredible flagship event in Vietnam https://vietnam.cryptoexpo.asia/.
Email: [email protected]
Tel.: +44 207 100 2174
This is a press release. We do not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page.
- Steam Screenshot Folder: How to find it in Windows, Linux and macOS - September 10, 2020
- PUBG Mobile to make comeback in India, Free Fire and COD on top - September 8, 2020
- ICICI Lombard to acquire AXA General Insurance, becomes country’s third largest insurance company - August 23, 2020