Popular search engine Google has created a special doodle on Mother’s Day. Through this doodle, you will be able to craft greeting cards for your mother. Using this doodle you will be able to craft the card according to your own. In this crafting Doodle, you can use a variety of elements. After crafting the card, you can send the card to your mother through social media platforms and messages.
Google always makes that event memorable by creating doodles on a particular occasion. In the past, Google has launched its Doodle Popular Games series to entertain people living in homes due to coronavirus. In this series, every day in Google Doodle you can play the popular doodle game. In these games, many games like cricket, music play have been re-launched through Doodle in the last days. Most of these games were liked by people in the decade 90.
How to Create Mother’s Day Card:
- To design mother’s Day card with Google Doodle, you must first visit Google’s home page.
- Then click or tap the given Doodle.
- After clicking or tapping the doodle, a new window will open, in which you will have the option to croft Happy Mother’s Day card.
- On the crafting page of Google Doodle you’ll find several shapes below. You will be able to design your card using these shapes.
- You’ll need to click or tap the arrow to select the shapes used in the card. You will be able to design the card on whichever form you take.
- After designing the card, you click or tap the Send option.
- After clicking or tapping Send you’ll get a direct option to share cards on Facebook and Twitter. There will also be an option to e-mail.
- If you want to send this card through a message, you can WhatsApp or SMS your mother by clicking the link.
- Samsung Reduced Price of Galaxy M21 with 6000mAh battery - October 19, 2020
- Nokia launches two new 4G feature phones, starting at Rs 3,140 - October 12, 2020
- Realme Q2 could knock global market next week with fantastic features - October 8, 2020